top of page


Sign up for Tenant Insurance:

Tenant insurance can protect you from the loss of your personal belongings. Tenant insurance is also a requirement to have during your tenancy. Please ensure you renew your tenant insurance annually. To obtain tenant insurance, contact an insurance broker or agent in your area. You can reach out to your current insurance provider as bundling insurance could provide savings.

Sign up for Utilities:

Before moving in, you will be asked to sign up for any utilities applicable to your unit (if utilities are not included in the rent). Please note if you are moving into a condominium building, the building may be using a sub-metering company, which won’t be listed below. Your service provider will share any details with you. Kitchener Hydro – Enova Power (Formerly KW Hydro): (226) 896-2200, Water – Kitchener Utilities: (519) 741-2529, Gas – Kitchener Utilities: (519) 741-2529, Waterloo Hydro – Enova Power (Formerly Waterloo North Hydro): (226) 896-2200, Water – City of Waterloo: (519) 747-8718, Gas – Enbridge Gas: 1 (877) 362-7434, Cambridge Hydro – GrandBridge Energy (Formerly Energy+): (519) 621-3530, Gas – Enbridge Gas: 1 (877) 362-7434, Rural Areas Hydro – Hydro One: 1 (888) 664-9376,

Move in Inspection:

A move in inspection is completed when you receive your keys. The purpose of this inspection is to document the condition of the unit and answer any questions. We complete photo documentation of the unit and a move-in inspection report.

Moving into a property
bottom of page